let's take a trip tuesday

10.05.2010

Today I have the great pleasure & honor of being the featured guest blogger (!!!) for the adorable Mrs. Sarah Tucker's "Let's Take a Trip Tuesday" segment, featured every week on fairy tales are true.

Zip over to Sarah's world to read why New Orleans is so special to me, learn about some of my favorite spots, and see a few photographs I've taken of this place I love so much. While you're there, take some time to browse the rest of her blog. You'll quickly see why it is one of my absolute favorites and I check it religiously (not kidding around.) She has one of the most joyful spirits of anyone I've ever met, and it is so apparent even coming through the screen of a computer!

Thank you, Sarah, for being so sweet to include me in such a fun project! 

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez

1 comments:

  1. Thanks Hattie!! You are so sweet and I just loved your segment!!

    ReplyDelete