taste spotting

3.01.2011

Thanks to the ultimate time-waster Stumble Upon, I came across the fantastic site Taste Spotting--a community driven visual potluck. Basically, the site is a gallery of gorgeous culinary images that, when clicked on, reveal the recipe and preparation instructions for each dish. If you're like me and sometimes pick the recipe from the cookbook solely based on what the picture looks like, this site could be dangerous but awesome. I have already spent way too much time clicking from photo to photo and need to just commit and pick one recipe to make. Here are a few images that look so tasty and might be making an appearance in my kitchen soon!



Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. Um, can you say yummy? These might appear at my dinner table as well....I could really lick the last photo on my screen...but I shall refrain. :)

    ReplyDelete